Thursday, July 15, 2010

Katherine's Shout Out

This blog goes out to all those who encouraged me to write. Love you.

Dear B-Reader (Blog Reader),

Today, Thursday, July 15, 2010, is the first day of my blogging life. I have lots to say, and I will try to not bore you, my B-Reader, too often. In fact, my goal will be to entertain you and sometimes to move you into a new way of thinking (although I will try to steer clear of my least favorite topic: Politics). You might be wondering why you should read my blog, and to that, I have no truly convincing response other than, "just because it's fun and interesting." Read on if you like...or don't if you don't like...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to many great entries ahead. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Uncle Kelly (at least I think that's you from seeing "Star Wars" on your profile). :)

    ReplyDelete