Monday, August 8, 2011

Go Ahead, Make Me Blush

Dear B-Reader,

We all have those days when we feel a little less-than our absolute best. I know I do. When such a day arises, what do I do, you might ask. Well, this girl does NOT reach for the V-8, that's for sure (you know my thoughts about liquefied veggies, right?!). Instead, I apply a little blush to my dimples and down a full glass of clear, cool water.

And blush and water do not only work on lifting MY mood. They also perk the spirits of others. Don't believe me? Just flip on your television and wait for it..."Maybe she's born with it? Maybe it's Maybelline!" (http://www.maybelline.com). And there are floods of ads about the wonders of water. You can even visit the American Museum of Natural History for a tutorial in the stuff of life (http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/water).

When my real estate clients ask me what to do to bring their homes closer to looking their absolute best for potential buyers, I rely on my blush and water regimen. Consider tidying your rooms (fluffing couch pillows, clearing the clutter, and making your bed) as applying blush; it simply enhances the look of what is already there. And the refreshing smell and appearance of a vase of flowers and foliage in your home's entry way is...you guessed it, your water element.

Chalkley Realtor’s prescription for a home on the market: Apply blush and water daily while condition persists. Discontinue use once offer is received and accepted.
http://www.esljunction.com/esl-efl-flashcards/makeup-flashcard/

No comments:

Post a Comment