Friday, December 10, 2010

Save a little tick-tock

Dear B-Reader,

Long time, no write...on my end. So very sorry. This holiday season has already been super busy for yours truly. A good kind of busy, so that works for me!

Speaking of the holiday rush, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite time-saver finds. Maybe you've already come across these? But just in case you have not experienced the burst of freedom provided by these three great items, let me convince you here.

(1) Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. One bottle covers the five mani-pedi steps on all ten fingers and all ten toes. It adds fast, pretty posh to top off any outfit. And what a great, modern accessory for under $10. My latest color obsession? Plum Luck, of course. http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=385

(2) Whole Wheat Couscous. Boil water - check. Stir in couscous - check. Take "five" - check. Perfect finishing touch to any gourmet meal. And your heart will thank you, too!  Available at a grocery or health food store near you.

(3) Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet Hair. Roll this all-in-one gadget across your couch, bedspread, chair covers, and husband's tuxedo jacket. Now you're ready for that unexpected guest or holiday office party. My favorite part? The lint and fur automatically enters the self-contained chamber. No dumping. No breathing in dust. Trust me on this one, B-Reader; you know I have lots of cleaning experience when it comes to animals. http://www.pledge.com/


Gotta run to the next event! Seasons greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment